- 天津快乐十分Beautiful integrated ceiling requires a safe and environmentally friendly integrated ceiling equipment.
- Overview of Integrated Ceiling Industry and Selection of Integrated Ceiling Equipment
- How to open an integrated ceiling aluminum buckle processing plant?
- The Secret of Selection and Purchase of Integrated Suspension Roof
- Colour matching skills of integrated ceiling aluminium ceiling for decorative home
- Network marketing of aluminium clasp ceiling has become the trend of after-sales service
- How to make the pattern on the integrated ceiling aluminum clasp board?
- How to Maintain Hydraulic System Pressure of Hydraulic Hydraulic Machinery
- Aluminum ceiling manufacturers should not blindly expand value network sales
- Product introduction and industry development trend of integrated ceiling aluminium clasp machine
How to Successfully Install Integrated ceiling at One Time
天津快乐十分This is a technical activity to install integrated ceiling. Correct installation can not only save time, but also prolong the service life of integrated ceiling. Errors in installation can easily lead to safety accidents. Following is the professional manufacturer of integrated ceiling equipment, Jinlong Hui Xiaobian of Foshan, explaining how to install integrated ceiling correctly:
First, check the installation environment:
1. Make sure that there is no leakage and crack in the space where the kitchen cabinet needs to be installed, and ensure that the corresponding facilities such as water circuit are laid.
2。 Check whether the installation surface has enough strength。 If it does not meet the requirements, strengthening measures should be taken。
3. According to the height of the pre-installed equipment, calculate the height of the remaining room space after the ceiling installation, so as to facilitate the installation of corner lines.
Second, preparation tools:
Installation requires a lot of tools, we need to be prepared in advance: tape ruler, transparent water pipe, ink bucket, square triangle ruler, scissors, cutting machine, polishing machine, hammer, pistol drill, diamond drill, steel, wooden hammer, hammer, wrench, steel pliers, twist drill, impact drill, word/cross screwdriver, wiring terminal, test pen, saw。 Bow, saw blade, wallpaper knife。
Third, install the edge line
Installation of the corner line will determine the height of the installation and the ceiling。
4. Open expansion screw and hang suspender
Six screws will occupy the weight of the integrated ceiling。
5。 Installation of hooks and light steel keels on the ceiling
The keel is the basis for installing the angle bracket and the electrical appliances。
6. Install the triangular keel of the suspension part in the vertical direction of the light steel keel below the light steel keel.
7。 Push the braces into the triangular keel and make sure they are perpendicular to each other。
When installing the braces, the spacing between the braces should be 0, the four corners of the braces should be "ten" shaped, and the height of the braces should be consistent.
8. Installation of Electrical Appliances
Before installing electrical appliances, be sure to set aside the height required for the appliances.
Ninth, check and adjust
After completing the above steps, the installation of the integrated ceiling is basically completed. Finally, in order to ensure the safety and functionality of the integrated ceiling has just been installed, the next thing to do is to install self-inspection.
天津快乐十分First of all, we must check the visual level of the corner installation. There is no gap and no obvious deformation at 90 degree angle. Then the overall flatness of the brace and the clearance between the braces are observed. The next step is to check the strength of the screw. Then check whether the number of electrical devices is firm. The final test is whether the electrical function is in normal operation.
35T Hydraulic Press Machine Integrated Top Aluminum Button Plate Forming Equipment
35T Special Integrated Ceiling Equipment
40T Hydraulic Press Machine Integrated Top Aluminum Button Plate Forming Equipment
220V and 380V universal integrated ceiling equipment (patented)
450x450 Universal (60T) Integrated ceiling equipment
600x600 integrated ceiling equipment